Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekends are the BEST!

The last 48 hours, that is also known as the weekend, provided me with many different activities and emotions.

I got excited about the future while looking up internships with Zeb.

I was taught and encouraged for my future marriage by two different women over coffee. One older and one younger. Their wisdom left me with much excitement and two new friendships.

I was pushed physically in working out.

I made new friends at a baby shower and shared in the joy of new life.

I read and read and read some more.

I spent lots of time in prayer and was challenged by this:
"Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue, and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone"-Luke 11:42

I was given more opportunities to practice forgiveness and conquered it.

I caught up with my Grandma.

I laughed A LOT!

It was just another weekend full of opportunities and life.

What was your weekend like?

1 comment:

PK said...

i am so jealous. seriously.

we actually had a great weekend with Pat's parents but I had to spend most of the time studying and working on projects. goodness i know this is good for me but seriously i want some free time haha!

i had to take a break from studying and read something exciting!