Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inspiration

After the recent overload of blog reading, I was inspired. I used to blog a lot and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Only my blog in the past held a dark shadow. I used it as a medium for getting out all the pain and hurt I was feeling inside. Zeb (my boyfriend) likes to refer to it has "heartbreak 2009". Now that I am moved on from that I decided it was time to start over. I told a friend just today actually that I really wanted to start writing again. Of course she encouraged me to do so and I joked that I didn't think I could do it happily. I thought only my good writing came out when I was heartbroken. She laughed and encouraged me anyway.

So this is my attempt at blogging...again. Only this time around it will hold a much brighter light. That is the reason for the title "Sweet Beginnings". I have had a lot of those in the last year of my life and I felt it fit perfectly.

There is something special about reading and writing blogs. It offers a sort of insight into the beautiful minds and lives of others. It provides a place for creativity and inspiration. It allows opportunities of growth. So I hope you will be inspired just as I was by others. I hope I can offer creative thoughts. I hope to learn and grow throughout my blogging adventure.

Here's to sweet beginnings :)

5 comments:

PK said...

yay! I love the title and the happiness! Makes me so happy!

Taylor Heinemann said...

This is wonderful! I totally had the same inspiration and created my wedding website...which seemed like blogging when I filled out how Kevin proposed. I love the title, cheers to sweet beginnings!

Sash said...

Thanks Kali and Tay! I can't wait to see your wedding website Taylor! It will be fun to read and follow as the year goes by! Love you both!

J. Cohee said...

Aw... that's so cool Sasha! Leave me a message on facebook with your email and I'd invite you to my blog! I love blogging! To me... it's a form of journaling! And since I am horrible at writing in my journal... I can at least have some memories to look bad on from my blog, whether it's good or bad memories!

tex2888 said...

Are you ever going post anything else? I am patiently waiting with anticipation!