Monday, July 18, 2011

It Starts With You

Change Your Thinking by Maryellen Smith

“If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
At any given point in time, you’re only one thought away from changing your thinking. What thought can you change today?

Changing your thinking is a whole lot easier said than done. I mean with every thought that deserves changing there is always good intentions to do just that. The problem is the evil returns if it ever quit lingering and makes it hard to acquire new thought. Today though, I will change my body and self-esteem destroying thought. Today, I will change it to self-esteem lifting and positive body thought.

"Your thighs are not huge Sasha and you are beautiful whether you are wearing a 9 or 6. It really is the same number, just upside down. A number on jeans does not define you. Love yourself...even if it is only for today"

What thought can you change today?

p.s. I did not fail at my challenge. There are no prompts delivered over the weekend. This means I will continue my challenge through Friday of this week. But now can you see why this is hard?? It's not only deep thinking, but sometimes very revealing of your innermost thoughts!

1 comment:

Robin said...

: )

These make me smile. I came into work yesterday only to learn we will not be flying much for a few days...since I cannot change my "fate" i will decide to enjoy the down time and read some blogs. In the mean time, I'm having a great day!