Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Other Half Minus 5 Years

With my youngest sister arriving in less than 12 hours and reading this blog this morning I am in full blown celebration mode.

Meet Crissy.



She doesn't quite look like this anymore, but that face says it all. This girl is not only my sister, but my partner in crime. She brings the goofy out of me. Like hard core.

Exhibit A

 

I just love this one.



And this one!



At times I thought we could be twins!



You could see why I am in celebration mode! When Crissy is around, it is almost like I get full permission to just be plain silly...and I love it! We are both growing older, but I never want this piece to leave us. Kelle Hampton really encouraged it and even expressed the importance of being silly (or celebrating) over everything. It brings fireworks to life!

Poor Zeb. 1 week stuck in a house with the two of us. What ever will he do?

Watch out Lubbock. If you see two girls walking down the street singing Avril Lavigne at the top of their lungs with a money catcher, they probably aren't homeless and it probably isn't anything worth giving money to, but you just might see it happen! (yes we really did that one time)

No comments: