Sunday, August 19, 2012

Finding the Beauty in You

I was browsing this girls blog when I realized there is beauty in each person. Wow. It took me 25 years to realize that each person has a beauty about them. Honestly though. I was viewing the pictures of her home and there were thoughts going through my head like this:

Those pictures are hers and that is beautiful.
Those kids are hers and they are beautiful.
That furniture started with her parents and that is beautiful.

The entire scenery was just her and her family. As I sit in my living room and look around. I feel happy with the things that make this place mine. It is the crosses on the wall. It is the color yellow and the roosters. It is the two dogs that lounge on the floor. It is the husband who I adore. It is the wine I hold in my hand. It is the unique things that make this place mine. It is the beauty in me.

And you.

Find it.

Flaunt it.









Have a great week friends! Be Blessed!

No comments: