Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In Dying Need!

I love my husband. I really do. But I have got to shout something from the top of a mountain!

I AM IN DYING NEED OF SOME GIRL TIME!

I mean like down right chick flicks and wine, pedicures and gossip mags, cheers and tears. It has just been too long. TOO LONG!

Ok, I will stop yelling, but in all seriousness. As much as I have come to appreciate Lubbock more and more I just haven't gotten the same type of social interactions that I need. I have my run club and they are great, and our home group and they are great, but nothing like just cold hard girl time with women who get me and I get them. I need it. The phone just isn't cutting it anymore. HELP! Here are some faces that could definitely help in what I am now referring to as almost an emergency. (in no particular order) Or any other woman I love dearly for that matter!










Ok glad I got that out! Happy Hump Day friends!

1 comment:

Abiye said...

The informations are so lovely and so usefull so thank you very much. Be sure i will use all of them keeping in my mind.Have a goog luck. http://guncelyazar.net