Monday, September 13, 2010

A New Adventure!

I am officially an Independant Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. I like that because it means I don't just sell Mary Kay products, I actually get to help women maximize their beauty! Now of course when I first decided I wanted to do this, I was hesitant. Convincing others of something has never been my strength and especially when it includes selling them merchandise. I have never been one to want to put people in a situation where they feel obligated to buy something. After doing some research though I realized that this does not have to be my focus at all.

Therefore, I found these were the things I get to do.

1. Throw parties
I love hosting events! Part of being a Beauty Consultant is event planning. I get to help women host face parties. We get to play with make up and decide what works best for our skin. Treats and prizes are included. Not only that girlfriends get to come together for a fun evening of friendship and beauty. How fun!

2. Network
I get to meet tons of new women. This could be through hosting parties for women I don't know or just through working with other Mary Kay Beauty Consultants. Double fun!

3. Work with great products
I have used Mary Kay products since I was 16 years old and always loved them! Now I get to work with products that I love and introduce them to other women. My absolute favorite is the Belara Perfume!

4. Give away free stuff
This is my favorite one for sure. There are always really great incentives for making a purchase or hosting a party including free stuff! I like giving away free stuff because it gives women an opportunity to try out some great products at no cost to them!

I am excited to start this new adventure. I know it will challenge me in very different ways than I am used to, but I am looking forward to it! I hope to meet lots of new women and also have fun with the women who are already in my life. I will start with you as my blog readers...Do you have some friends you want to get together for a night of makeovers? Let me know and we can make it happen! If you host the party there are products to be earned!

No comments: