Friday, January 7, 2011

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired!



I missed basically an entire work week due to being ill. It gave me an appreciation for two things. I gained an appreciation for accrued sick hours and a good job, but I also gained an appreciation for my health. This is probably the sickest I have been in a long time and it makes me not want to be sick again for a long while. You see I am not a very good sick person and I think after this week Zeb would definitely agree with that. I whine A L O T! I do not enjoy having the chills, coughing up all that junk in my throat, and I certainly do not enjoy my head feeling like it is going to explode!

This week made me realize that those 8 hours at work are much better than being cooped up in a 500 sq ft apartment all day. I wanted so bad to be better just so I could get out. I have never been one for watching much TV and movies I can only handle in small spurts, so I guess it is just hard for me to sit here on this bony futon waiting to get better. Sleeping was unsuccessful even at night in my bed thanks to the body aches and head aches. I tried wedding stuff, but not even that could hold me over for very long. Needless to say I am thankful to know that I am reaching the end of this mess. I am not looking forward to the next go around and will do anything in my right mind to avoid it. I want to be sick free!

No comments: