Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She Speaks!

She Speaks Conference

Today I was wandering through my blogs that I follow and happened upon some information on a conference in North Carolina. This conference looks like such an AMAZING opportunity. It is the She Speaks conference. This conference is all about encouraging, teaching, and empowering women in their calling from the Lord. There will be Christian authors, bloggers, and speakers at this conference. They are all dedicated to helping other women grow in their writing or presentation skills in order to spread the word of Jesus Christ just as they were called to do.

Of course I am dying to go to this conference now! I know that I am being called to do something and I am pretty sure women are suppose to be the focus. I have not quite figured out what it is but over the last 6 months I have had so many hints. Next week I am going to the Women's Entrepreneur conference that OSU is hosting in the City. I am excited for this because I will be able to meet other women who feel empowered to create their own story and venture, but also because I will gain lots of knowledge hopefully to store away in my "toolbox" for the future.

I am so excited to see what the future has in store for me, but I know right now I have to take it one day at a time. Unfortunately I will most like not attend this conference this year, but it is one I will keep on my radar for the future. I know the timing must be right and I am not sure this summer is the right time. Although, it is really exciting to know that there are events out there such as these to help women along in their journey. Thank you Jesus for beautiful, smart, and Christ-centered women that have the desire to breathe life into rookies like myself!

No comments: