Monday, March 28, 2011

Sun Stand Still Kind of a Weekend

This weekend I got to see the start of one of my long prayed prayers begin to be answered. I wish I could share, but this one is between me and God. Nevertheless, I got really excited and that high is what has begun my week with so much joy in my heart. Thanks God!

Friday, Zeb went to a men's retreat with some guys from church and I had a sleepover with my little flower girl. Her name is Noel and she is 8. I love the time that we get together because it gives me a good reason to act like a little girl again. We colored and baked and watched a Disney movie. We laughed and walked dogs at the humane society. It was so innocent and so needed.

Sunday was AWESOME!! I have no other way to describe it. The message at church this week was goose bump filled and life changing. I feel so incredibly blessed to have a church that challenges me in my faith, and dares me to live bolder and love better. That fire carried me through the rest of my day. Zeb and I got to spend some much needed time together. Although, he acquired this new thigh juking move and I am not a fan, but I will take it if we can have days like Sunday everyday. The weekend was ended with kids Konnect at church where for the first time in a long time I actually felt like they were getting it.

Well that is my weekend in a few words. There is a new countdown today and that is 1 week until my birthday. Nothing too exciting about turning 24, but I am excited because next week is filled with fun stuff and my birthday kicks it off.

Be blessed.

No comments: