Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rare Breed

Lately my blogging has been hit or miss. It is not because I haven't had inspiration in my life to blog about, I just haven't taken advantage of the inspiration present. This morning as I was going through my normal blogs that I visit regularly, I came across hers. This woman, Kelle Hampton, I have talked about her before. She never leaves me without a smile. Her blog includes writing and photography. Every time I visit her blog I just get this feeling inside. She brings happiness to her readers with loads of transparency. She causes the goodness in me to stir.

You see, as with anyone, there are people in my life who bring me up when I make contact with them and there are people in my life who bring me down. There are the positive patty's and the negative Nancie's. More recently I have found that I LOVE and CHERISH my time with the positive patty's. These patty's, they bring light to my life and make me smile. They bring happiness and inspiration. They give me something to strive for. They do not bring harsh words or gossip. They don't find pleasure in bringing down others or cursing. They delight in the beauties of life.

Since I am such an easily influenced person, it is important to me to spend time with the people that bring me up. I have really come to believe that beauty is in everything and every situation, sometimes you just have to look harder. The only reason I have come to this conclusion though is because people have been placed in my life to teach me that. Today, I feel so lucky to have a refreshing look on life. I feel so lucky to be filled with a spirit that delights in life and joy. Thank you to those of you that encourage rather than discourage and lift up rather than pull down. You are a rare breed in this day and age, but I appreciate you more than you know.

No comments: