Friday, August 26, 2011

Well today I was going to share my 25 before 25 list with all of you, but then I read this. My heart was moved.

She is dead on about perspective. She writes about her perspective being changed by losing her jewelry and another woman selling her jewelry to get money for her husband's cancer. My perspective was changed when I read that she is selling things to get money for cancer and I try to sell things to get money just to live with a little more stuff. Thanks for putting things in perspective God.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will also be."-Matthew 6:19-21

That is not the reason my topic changed today. I am in complete support of what she is asking people to do and I wanted to share it with you. I want to encourage you to write the dream center. I am writing my letter this weekend. Will you join me?

Visit her page here to find out more about it.

No comments: