Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days 2 Xmas Wellness!

Alright, I have got another activity I would love for you to join in with! Tomorrow will begin the 12 day countdown to Christmas. In honor of one of my favorite songs, The 12 Days of Christmas, I thought it would be fun to do 12 Days 2 Xmas Wellness as a way to countdown!

If you remember I challenged you to be active the entire month of December in an effort to beat all the others to the January 1st workout resolution. Well now I have got 12 days of very short exercises that can help you be active until at least Christmas!

Here is how it will work. I am posting the 12 days upfront. So each day take 5-10 minutes to complete the exercise. You can add it on to your normal routine or just do that exercise for the day. Just doing SOMETHING is better than nothing! When you complete it feel free to tweet or instagram your completion using #12days2XmasWellness. You could also Facebook it, but as we know Facebook isn't a hash tag friendly site.

I will post the list first thing tomorrow morning. I hope this serves as a quick, easy, and fun way to burn a few extra calories this holiday season. Now get moving folks!


No comments: