Friday, November 30, 2012

Will You Join Me?

December Photo a day Challenge copy

Sometimes I think about what my parents generation ever did before Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy, Instagram, etc. I mean seriously. How did people keep up with everyone? How did they make parties really pretty and come up with new recipes and such? This is the total millennial coming out of me right now. 

Anyway I was pinning the other day. Which by the way I love that term, pinning. My father-in-law asked me one day what in the world I was doing on my phone for so long. My reply...pinning. The confusion in his face still makes me laugh. So I was pinning and I came across this pin. Photo-a-day challenge, capturing December. What fun way to document my month! I am on board. 

So tomorrow I am going to begin my photo-a-day challenge. I am also going to get Zeb to do it and then compare our pictures at the end of the month. I think it will be a fun way to see how different we see things. I know he will just love it! This is my sarcasm coming out. But he will do it because he loves me and well that is what you do when your married. 

So you should join too! If you do decide to participate than use #capturedecember so I can see your pictures too! 

Have a beautiful weekend! I am off to Florida on Sunday for a conference and will certainly be enjoying some wonderful beach time! 

Toodaloo!

1 comment:

Maegan said...

So making Sam do it with me :)