Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Will Be The Best Yet!

Sunday I encouraged you to think about what you want 2014 to become.  Today I thought I would share some things that are on my list for 2014. I personally am a fan of categories. It seems more manageable than making a random list of things. My categories are spiritual, relational, professional, financial, and personal.

Spiritual
1. I am finally putting this on my list, completing a 365 day devotional. It isn't a read the bible in a year. It is more focused on different aspects of the bible.
2. Get back in the church serving on a regular basis.

Relational
1. Host more dinners with friends at our home.
2. Connect and re-connect better.

Professional
1. Obtain my PHR Certification.
2. Help 25 people achieve better health through both my fitness classes I hope to start teaching and Advocare.

Financial
1. Finish off our remaining CC's and the truck payment. Yikes!

Personal
1. Complete my next half marathon.
2. Learn to sew.
3. Obtain my Group fitness instructor certification.

These are just a few of the things on my list. Some are pretty vague, but vision is not my strength. I really struggle thinking so far in advance if it isn't 100% doable. Other things I am looking forward to in 2014 are becoming a mommy, watching Zeb become a daddy, and spending more time with family because of the new addition.

I hope everyone has a safe and beautiful New Year's Eve! I have already popped my bottle and the bubbles are flowing! ;)

No comments: