Friday, October 1, 2010

Life Happens

So yesterday Zeb and I ran into a minor problem with our wedding photographer. She called to tell me that she just found out she was pregnant and she would be due the first week of June. Well since our wedding is set for May 20th she would not be able to do our wedding. I WAS SO SAD!!! I loved the photographer we had picked and this news was not good. Since we already had our engagement session scheduled for yesterday we went ahead and did that. This only made me love her even more and wish even more she could do our wedding! But life happens and I completely understand.

With all of that said we are now on the hunt for a new photographer. There are not many that I have fallen in love with that sit in the price range we need them in. That is why we are now participating in a contest on facebook and need YOUR help! Go to facebook. Find Andrea Murphy Photography. I promise if you go to my page you can't miss her! Like her page. Then go to her photos and the album wedding giveaway. Find our picture and like it. It is that simple!! Then tell everyone you know!

I cannot tell you how much it would mean to us to win this package. We love Andrea Murphy's pictures and her, but just to be quite honest she is out of our price range. Therefore, if we won her package we could be getting so much more than we ever imagined for pictures. Please help us out! Spread the word! Thanks so much!

Love you all!

No comments: