Friday, October 22, 2010

Top 5 Sweetest Beginnings

This week I have decided to state the top 5 Sweetest Beginnings of 2010 in honor of the title of my blog!

1. A New Job-This has been truly awakening. I have been able to challenge myself in ways I am not used to. I have figured out what I like and what I do not like. I have met new people. I believe I was kept in Stillwater and put in this position for a very specific purpose.

2. Preparing For Marriage- Of course this has been very exciting and you can see last Friday's blog to understand what I am looking forward to most!

3. Serving in Lifekids with Zeb- This has been an awesome experience so far. We have gotten to challenge one another spiritually, pray together, and lead together. I could not be happier about this decision.

4. My Bible Study- This 8 week bible study has helped me work through some things in my life and grow closer to Christ. Through growing closer to Christ I have found forgiveness and freedom. I have also found a new friend whom I love dearly! Thanks Tiffany! :)

5. My Lifegroup- I have not been as loyal to my lifegroup as I would like to, but it has still been pretty sweet. I am so happy I decided to join a lifegroup. These women have become part of my life and boy am I glad they are. They are some of the most supportive and sweetest women I know.

Stay tuned for next week's top 5...any suggestions?

No comments: