Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Angel Sent to Heaven


I read their blog today and it absolutely B.R.O.K.E. me to pieces. This mom and dad is facing one of the saddest tragedies. AAHH! I am such an empathy that I was just in tears when I was reading through her blog entries over the last few days. Less than a week ago their entire world was turned upside down. They lost their precious angel so unexpectedly.

These are the times that do not make sense to me. I am mad for them. You can't help but ask why in the world God would do this. Today they are in need of so much prayer as they lay their daughter to rest, their 4 month old daughter. I pray that God shows them his purpose through this awful time. I pray their faith stays strong and that God's grace shines. I pray for peace and healing.

Don't take a single breath, loved one, or interaction for granted today.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."-Isaiah 41:10

2 comments:

kristen myers said...

this is so sad :(, praying for them, and that babysitter.

Reba Holmes said...

I agree. I cried the whole time reading it. NO parent should have to go though this. I put a huge bow on my daughter the day that they buried her.