Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I Like About You

Blogging for me, has become so much more than an online journal for the public. This is what I like about blogging...
  • It requires more creativity and thought than just journaling
  • Comments! I love comments! It's like getting presents!
  • The connection with friends and family that are not close. I like knowing that they read and talking through this medium.
  • The community of bloggers is inspiring.
  • Sharing information. I am able to share things I learn and causes I care about.
  • Purposeful living. I don't want to share things with my readers that probably don't matter and so it reminds me to do things worth writing about. Live on purpose!
Blogging has become one of my favorite hobbies. I didn't start out very strong, but I feel like I have gotten better. There are days when I don't want to write and more recently I have tried to push through the lack of motivation and writer's block. It is when push through that I usually feel the best.

What are your hobbies?

No comments: