Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Believe That You Matter


Today is a special post dedicated to the things I believe.


I BELIEVE that love exists and can last forever


I BELIEVE my God is a healer, forgiver, savior, and is greater than anything I will ever find on this earth.


I BELIEVE relationships with others can make or break a person


I BELIEVE serving is powerful beyond words


I BELIEVE laughing till your cheeks hurt should happen more often


I BELIEVE a puppy and a child can change your whole world in a single interaction


I BELIEVE in crying until the pain goes away


I BELIEVE there are some friends that should have been family


I BELIEVE family should be valued


I BELIEVE the words "I am proud of you" are not spoken enough


I BELIEVE a book can take you on a wonderful vacation


I BELIEVE humility is a beautiful thing


I BELIEVE passion is an overused word and underused motivator


I BELIEVE there are men that love their bride the way Christ loved the Church


I BELIEVE coffee shops were created for conversation more than coffee itself


I BELIEVE that there is still so much good in the world despite what the news portrays


I BELIEVE that lives are changed everyday


I BELIEVE that inspiration comes from the smallest people with the biggest hearts


I BELIEVE in you


What do you believe in?

No comments: