Friday, March 25, 2011

Be Still

I woke up this morning with one thought in mind. It was a thought that I had felt God had whispered to me all night.

Be still.

I am not really sure why God had told me continuously throughout the night to be still my soul, but I can tell you that this morning it was powerful. For many days now I had felt that I had been going through the motions. I felt I had been trying to hear from the Lord and was getting nothing. Leave it to Him to do it in His time when He knew I would hear it. I rarely have a sleep that I don't remember my dreams during the night. Last night I had no dream just the constant noise of Be Still.

I finally got around to watching last week's sermon that I missed online. Sun Stand Still. This sermon is life changing. Afterwards, I prayed my sun stand still prayer that included more than one need from the Lord. These are needs that have existed for quite some time now and still reside within me this morning, but I feel as if, in a small way, He began to answer. My dreams stood still last night. Only the whispers of God were heard.

Be Still 

"be still and know that I am God"-Psalm 46:10

No comments: