Monday, April 11, 2011

Life is Full of Reasons to Smile

This weekend contained many things that made me smile. Here is just a small list.
  • Last minute babysitting job with two of the sweetest girls I have ever met
  • A goofy and laughter filled visit to Wal-Mart at 6:30 in the morning with Zeb
  • Running the garage sale with Katy
  • playing with Ryder and Shadow
  • A beautiful bridal shower hosted by two of my very best and attended by some of my favorite women including my newest family members from OKC!
  • An evening filled with hot dogs, smore's, good friends, and great conversation
  • A sweet little girl's birthday party
  • A superhero themed night at Kid's church that ended in crazy dancing
I hope everyone has a beautiful week and finds many reasons to smile.

No comments: