Monday, August 15, 2011

Our New Home

Saturday was the big move! Thank goodness we had Zeb's Dad to bring a big trailer or it would have been a whole lot more expensive and time consuming! We only had a few bumps along the way. Overall it was successful and I wanted to share some pictures!
This is obviously a side view of the kitchen. It goes straight through to the pantry and laundry room.  

This is my counter that displays my pretty rooster canisters. I love them :)

Our food pantry. I love having this extra space!

Looking from the Kitchen. Our table and the back patio. Shadow and Ryder like to watch outside.

Our nice fireplace. Zeb was quick to hang stuff so our home actually looks like a home! Love him!

One view of the living room. What is that?? Oh ya...cable...what a cool concept!! ;)

The other view of the living room. Zeb was super pumped that we decided to come out of the dark ages and get cable!!

The guest sink.

Our new shower curtain. I love it and it is manly enough for Zeb!

Our boring bedroom. We have no wall decs for it yet.

The other side of the bedroom.

Our sink.

A view of the kitchen from the living. Yup we have a wall mirror. I love the bar lookout.

And the pups enjoying the new place!

All in all I am very happy with our new place! Other than the spiders I have found it is comfortable and plenty big enough for the 4 of us! I have adjusted a whole lot better than I thought I would and Tulsa, well we might have just been made for each other!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Mrs. Anderson said...

Congratulations on the move. I hope things keep going good. And I love your home! Nice and inviting.

J. Cohee said...

Yay! Congratulations! Getting a home is so much fun! It's looks nice and cosey!