Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happiness Abounds

Today I am thrilled for so many reasons.

1. Last night was our life group night and I love spending time with the other two couples sharing food and life. I cherish those nights.
2. Following life group I made homemade hot cocoa and sat by the fire with my handsome husband.
3. Tomorrow we get to celebrate one of my sweet friends birthdays and spend time with her husband too. Another couple I love.
4. Next week at this time I will be packing and going to be early to get ready for an early flight to Arizona to see my family and my brand new nephew!
5. I am eating a homemade strawberry mango smoothie right this moment while typing this post and watching moneyball.
6. I had a great conversation and lunch with my boss today.
7. I ran tonight at a faster pace.

I could honestly go on and on. There is so much to be thankful for...to smile about. They may be little things but they can create one big smile on this girls face. Today I could hardly believe it was Wednesday. This week has been busy in a good way and I am distracted with goals and friends.

I hope you are finding something to smile about. Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

PK said...

mmmm Starwberry Mango Smoothie sounds SO good! Love your list, it makes me smile :)
& I am SO SO pumped to you all tonight! Eeek!
xoxo